• Each oral presentation will
last 15-20 mins (Including Q&A)
• English is the only language for presentation
• The organizer will provide laptop and other
equipments for the presentation. Presenters should
get their PPT prepared 5 minutes before the
• Due to the limitation of time, each presenter must
manage the time strictly.
• The presentations will be evaluated from
Applicability, Originality, Significance, Visual
Aids, English Delivery, and Timeliness, six aspects.
• One excellent presentation will be selected and
awarded from each session.
• Please arrive at the designated meeting room 30
minutes earlier, in case some authors are not able
to make the presentation on time
• The presentation certificates will be given at the
end of each session by session chairs.
• We will provide the poster boards. They are in
portrait orientation and suitable for handling A1
size posters ONLY. The poster materials may ONLY be
affixed with tape, NO PINS. We will provide you with
tape at the registration desk.
• We will collect the poster at the registration
desk, and put up your poster on the specified
• All poster presenters are expected to stand at
their posters during the poster session time to
discuss the content with delegates. Posters can also
be viewed during the coffee breaks. Presenters may
also wish to stand by their poster during these
times in case delegates wish to discuss the content.
• Posters will be removed after the poster session.